3D designer (m/f)
Your areas of responsibility:
- Developing, designing and constructing innovative and intelligent parts cleaning plants and systems
- Creating and preparing design documents
- Optimising existing and new plant concepts with regard to layout, drive and control technology as well as energy efficiency
- Project management and documentation as well as preparation of parts lists
- Technical project support as well as contact person for customers, suppliers, sales
- and internal interface from the offer phase to commissioning
- Completed technical education (HTL, FH) with focus on mechanical engineering technology, mechatronics or comparable.
- Several years of professional experience in the (3D) design of plants and components in plant engineering and special machine construction
- Very good handling of 3D CAD systems – (ideally Autocad 2D and Autodesk Inventor 3D)
- Solid knowledge of modern drive and control technology as well as good knowledge of pneumatics
- Independent, solution-oriented and precise way of working
- Interest in and enthusiasm for technology
- Responsible and reliable
- A modern and secure job with a long-term employment contract
- Interesting and varied activities within a small, dynamic and friendly team
- Flexible working hours in the form of a flexitime agreement
- Meal concessions
- Training and further education opportunities
- Company events and excursions
The minimum wage according to the collective agreement for salaried employees for this position is € 2,398.29 gross/month, for full-time employment of 38.5 hours/week. Depending on qualifications and experience, we offer a corresponding overpayment.
Are you interested?
Then we would like to get to know you! Please send us your application documents with photo. Contact for applications: Franziska Karl; e-mail: email@example.com, Tel. no. 06245 76855