Metal worker/sheet metal worker (m/f)
Your field of activity:
- Manufacture of sheet metal parts and metal constructions by means of sheet metal working machines
- Work preparation of the sheet metal material for the plant production
- Independent sheet metal processing on mechanical and CNC-controlled sheet metal processing machines, such as press brake and laser cutting machine (from Trumpf), guillotine shears, etc.
- Independently carrying out programming and set-up work as well as adjustment activities
- Ensuring the proper operation and maintenance of the sheet metal working machines
- Carrying out quality controls and testing activities
- Checking material requirements and sheet metal stock management
- Editing drawings using Trumpf laser program
- Customer correspondence in the contract manufacturing area
- General activities in the metal sector, stainless steel processing
- Completed technical training (apprenticeship, technical college) or corresponding professional experience.
- Very good computer skills
- Completed military or civilian service
- Reliability, ability to work in a team and accuracy
- Responsible and independent way of working
- Forklift driving licence is an advantage
- A secure job with long-term employment
- Varied activities within a dynamic and friendly team
- Working with state-of-the-art and new machines
- Meal concessions
- Training and further education opportunities
- Company events and excursions
The minimum salary according to the collective agreement for manual workers is € 2,398.29/month gross plus dirty work allowance, for full-time employment of 38.5 hours/week.
An appropriate overpayment is of course possible depending on qualifications and experience.
Are you interested?
Then we would like to get to know you! Please send us your application documents with photo.
Contact for applications: Franziska Karl; e-mail: email@example.com, Tel. no. 06245 76855