Technical clerk (m/f)
Your areas of responsibility:
- Spare parts service
- Complaint processing
- Incoming goods management
- Coordination of repair and service operations
- Technical/production interface
- Article master data maintenance, maintenance of parts lists
- Completed technical training (apprenticeship, technical college) or corresponding professional experience.
- Good organisational skills
- Basic technical understanding
- Solution-oriented, independent work in team structures
- Responsible and reliable
- Good command of English
- A modern and secure job with a long-term employment contract
- Interesting and varied activities within a small, dynamic and friendly team
- Flexible working hours in the form of a flexitime agreement
- Meal concessions
- Training and further education opportunities
- Company events and excursions
The minimum wage according to the collective agreement for salaried employees for this position is € 2,398.29 gross/month, for full-time employment of 38.5 hours/week. Depending on qualifications and experience, we offer a corresponding overpayment.
Are you interested?
Then we would like to get to know you! Please send us your application documents with photo. Contact for applications: Franziska Karl; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel. no. 06245 76855