BUPI CLEANER® TOPLOADER TL
Parts washer in industry
The parts washers of the BUPI CLEANER® TOPLOADER series have been specially developed as workplace systems for industrial parts cleaning in production and maintenance areas.
Thanks to their stable, robust design and all components in contact with the media made of stainless steel, they offer a cost-effective solution for single-part and small-series cleaning.
As systems for spray cleaning with aqueous cleaning media, they are based on the tried and tested BUPI CLEANER® basic concept of
rotating cleaning material and fixed nozzle pipe system – and produce excellent cleaning results. The wide range of models with numerous extras is characterised by simple operation and achieves top values in heating capacity, load capacity and operational reliability.
- Aqueous-based spray cleaning system
- Workplace unit with vertically rotating grid basket
- simple operation
- environmentally friendly
- robust construction
- reliable and durable
- low procurement and operating costs
- highly efficient, powerful Grundfos IE3/IE4 pump
- electrical and control technology from Siemens
- all components in contact with the medium are made of stainless steel
- all components in contact with the medium made of stainless steel
- vertically rotating grid basket
- motor-driven cleaning basket
- high load capacity (max. 350 kg payload)
- Siemens Logo control / Logo TD display
- highly efficient, powerful Grundfos pump IE3/IE4
- Dry-running protection
- Tank cover